London is one of the finest cities in the world and boasts a host of attractions and activities to suit the resident and the tourist. Buckingham Palace, The Queen’s official residence remains one of the most popular attractions to Londoner and visitor. All 19 State Rooms are now open to the public from July to October. Other attractions include the London include the London Eye, the historic Tower of London. Many of London’s top attractions are free, making them affordable for young and old. Remember that in August a number will have long queues.
Recommended Place to visit
British Museum – The world-famous British Museum
- Tate Modern – Britain’s national museum of modern and contemporary art.
- National Gallery – a vast space filled with Western European paintings from the 13th to the 19th centuries.
- Natural History Museum
- Victoria and Albert Museum – 3,000 years’ worth of amazing artefacts from around the world.
- Science Museum – See, touch and experience the major scientific advances of the last 300 years;
- Tower of London
- Madame Tussauds – come face-to-face with some of the world’s most famous faces.
- Royal Museums Greenwich – the world’s largest maritime museum,
Get fit in London
Spend the extra energy with Love Fitness Education. With extensive experience in delivering professional fitness qualifications, Love Fitness Education has earned a reputation for delivering the highest standard of training. Offering an extensive range of specially designed courses, we pride ourselves on being industry experts and are committed to employing London’s best fitness tutors.